Brussels, 5th December 2018
We are pleased to announce that our Company has started accepting deposits on behalf of customers to our own issued International Bank Account Numbers (IBANs). The IBANs are interbank network locatable via our own ISXPay SWIFT / Bank Institution Code (BIC) ISEMCY22XXX.
Our customers are able to log into their accounts via the Probanx.com online banking platform, retrieve balances and execute SEPA transfers held against their IBANs.
The facilities allow iSignthis to offer its customers:
• IBAN based Euro (€) denominated eMoney accounts (EMA), in the name of legal or natural persons
• electronic funds transfer from/to any of the ~4300 SEPA scheme connected banks and branches in the EU28 including Norway, Lichtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, Iceland and Switzerland
• zero credit risk facilities to ISXPay depositing customers, under the Eurosystem of Central Banking
• fast clearing of Euro (€) settlements from card and payment schemes
• International SWIFT inbound and outbound transactions by late January 2019
Corporate EMA facilities are managed from our Cyprus office, via a private banking style relationship management, specifically tailored for our customers in the CFD, FX, spread-betting, Wagering and eGaming industries, and their affiliates. ISXPay has issued more than 25 corporate IBANs, representing estimated annual gross profit contribution for the company over CYFY2019, in excess of $4m. Further corporate applications are being processed.
The Company is focussed on providing corporate customers with EURO (€) denominated eMoney (EMA) services initially, with eMoney accounts in other currency denominations including USD$, GBP£, HKD$, SGD$, CAD$, AUD$ and CHF, by Q2 2019.
For the official ASX announcement, click here